Saturday 27 October 2012

Rusty's Update.

Good Morning everyone,

I know it's been quite a while since my last blog so I thought I might give Gemma & Frodo a break from all their hard work.
For everyone who hasn't met me yet, I'm Rusty. I live here at Dogs Country Club & Kennel Resort in the 'Special Needs Suites' I spend my day very hard at work sleeping and enjoying the comforts of the resort with our other eldery and special needs guests.

I would also like to introduce you to our newest member to join the family, Marley, who is another Jack Russell has recently moved into Suites with me. We get along great, she helps to keep the other guests happy with me too! We have an excellent snoozing in the sun and I'm even letting her share the couch with me!

Gemma & Frodo better watch out, there is new pair of pooches at the resort... we might even take over their job if their not careful!


Introducing Marley - she's a little camera shy....

...But it didn't take her too long to warm up to the idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment