Friday 22 February 2013

Joe & Georgia - Dogs of the Month.


So it would seem our reign as King & Queen of Dogs Country Club is nearing it's end as February draws to a close!
We've had a great time and believe me, we have taken it for all we can too!
With this being our last blog we thought we would leave it on a high note with a few funny ones!

Until we wear the crowns again -

Joe & Georgia!




 






A guy wanted to take his Cocker Spaniel into a restaurant with him, so he put on dark glasses and had the dog lead him into the establishment.
The waiter said "Hey!, you can't bring a dog in here."
The man indignantly claimed "I'm blind! ... this is my Seeing Eye dog!"
"You're trying to tell me" said the waiter, "that this Cocker Spaniel is a Seeing Eye dog?"
"What???!!", cried the man, "they gave me a Cocker?"

________

Question:  Why do Cocker Spaniels wag their tails?
Answer:  Because no one else will do it for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment